Developer & Publisher: Foxhole
Genre: Massively Multiplayer / Base Building / Military / War Game
Launch Date: 27 July 2017 (Early Access)
Media Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Foxhole is a massively multiplayer game where you will work with hundreds of players to shape the outcome of a persistent online war. Every individual soldier is a player that contributes to the war effort through logistics, base building, reconnaissance, combat, and more.
- Sandbox warfare, where players determine the narrative of a long term war.
- Players drive every element of war, from weapon manufacturing and base building to strategy and combat.
- Execute long term strategies that take days of planning, changing the tide of the war.
- Top-down, tactical combat where skills and strategy matter more than stats or XP points.
- Conquer and relinquish territories in a back and forth, high stakes conflict.
- Capture and setup supply lines to keep your front line well equipped.
- Play as a persistent character throughout the war, gaining notoriety and influence among your faction.
- Ammunition, resources, and information are limited, requiring players to work together to win.
- Dynamic battle conditions: Use the time of day and terrain features to gain an advantage.
- Join an alternate timeline universe where the great wars never ended and the world has been in conflict for hundreds of years.