Developer & Publisher: Mixed Realms Pte Ltd, Swag Soft Holdings Pte Ltd, Coconut Island Games
Genre: Adventure, Strategy, Role Playing
Launch Date: March 27th, 2020
YouTube Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLJ3PsbwGAk
Media Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gordian Quest is an epic RPG inspired by old-school classics like Ultima and Wizardry, using modern gaming concepts like deckbuilding and turn-based strategic combat. You will form parties of heroes whom you will have to lead and manage on grueling missions. Help them forge bonds and discover new skills among them. Be fearless and unwavering as you work to unravel the curses laid upon the lands and defeat the ultimate evil at the heart of it all.
- Two Acts: The current Early Access version features two Acts, each providing more than 5 hours of playtime per playthrough.
- Seven heroes: At the moment, players can choose from seven different heroes – each with their own unique class, skills, and playstyle to form a party of three and bring to adventure. There is a swordhand, a cleric, a ranger, a scoundrel, a druid, a spellbinder and a bard.
- Hundreds of skills: The heroes have a combined total of close to 500 passive and active skills that can be deployed during turn-based battles, allowing players to discover and formulate their favorite combos.
- Train and equip heroes: Heroes can be upgraded, trained and equipped with a large selection of weapons, armor and enchanted trinkets to enhance their abilities.
- High replayability: Procedurally generated maps and dungeons and randomized hero skills make each playthrough different from the last.
- Various difficulty levels: Take on hardcore mode for a teeth-gritting permadeath experience, or play more casually where death is only a setback.
- Loot galore: Gather items and relics throughout your journey to boost your heroes’ abilities. In the future, you will also encounter mysterious items that can bless your heroes but also cripple them with a curse at the same time.
- Carryover rewards and progression system: Get rewarded the more you play. Progressing in Acts with each hero lets them start off with a bit more resources, items, or even granting the ability to modify their starting decks.