Developer & Publisher: S-Game
Genre: Adventure, Strategy
Launch Date: September 28th, 2018
YouTube Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHS5TBNoPXE
Media Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mad Crown is a dungeon crawling roguelike RPG set in a dieselpunk world set hundreds of years after the human race destroyed the world with nuclear weapons. The nuclear Armageddon awoke god like leviathans from beneath the earth’s surface and a doomsday battle between these creatures devastated the planet’s surface. Now a hundred years after the fabled battle of the gods, Humans try to carve out an existence in the mutated land filled with repulsive creatures.
Rumors have surfaced about the existence of the Mad Crown. A powerful artifact said to hold untold power that would rival the gods. Thus, you, like many others before have set out to find the Mad Crown.
- Roguelike elements: Initial level zero setting, penalties for player death, inventory management, survival mechanics.
- Procedurally generated dungeons.
- Tough boss battles.
- In-depth tactical turn-based combat.
- Card deck system: use items and ability cards inside and outside of combat to your tactical advantage.
- Vivid art style and scored soundtrack.
- Adventurers reciprocal rescue! Adventurers can work together to rescue one another
- If you die other adventurers can reach out to and help retrieve all lost items
- Join a rescue team to help other adventurers killed in the Ruins and win respect and rewards
- Witty monster character mechanics.
- Large enemy variety with multiple strategies.
- 10 available characters classes.
- Over 200 items to suit your party.
- Challenging levels and special modes