Developer & Publisher: Gilligames
Platform: PC, macOS
Genre: Role Playing, Simulation
Launch Date: August 12th, 2020
YouTube Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=IMt8bTeb_W0
Media Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
In Rising Star 2, you start as a rookie musician who’s seeking stardom. Create your band, join other musicians, write songs, and craft your setlists. You’ll have to get familiar with the local club scene, perform your first gig and work towards larger venues. The goal? To secure managers, producers, record deals, product endorsements, and much more. It’s a long way to the top if you wanna rock ‘n’ roll.
- Explore a musical open-world environment.
- Utilize a dynamic musician attitude system (DMAS) to recruit compatible musicians and kick out band members that no longer get along.
- Hire managers to find recording contracts, endorsements, book individual gigs or entire tours.
- Fully customize your band’s appearance and van with thousands of combinations of hairstyles, makeup, clothing and paint jobs.
- Purchase a variety of houses and apartments to call home, with hundreds of customization options.
- Live the classic rockstar life by trashing hotels & motels for inspiration and fun.
- Choose from 600 different types of real equipment to see what works best for your band.
- Booking venues and tours across more than 130 cities in the United States.
- Take on 40 side jobs to earn cash while working your way up to stardom.
- Explores thousands of locations including bars, theaters, stadiums, clothing stores, recording studios, photography studios, hotels, art galleries, print shops, parks, cemeteries, and more