Deck of Ashes
Developer & Publisher: AYGames
Platform: Steam, PC, Xbox, Playstation, Switch
Genre: Deck builder
Launch Date: April 21, 2022
Media Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
A mashup of card battlers like Slay the Spire and Darkest Dungeon, Deck of Ashes challenges players to build creative decks to survive and take down enemies. Lead a group of rugged antiheros through a hellish fantasy world decimated by the Ash Curse, a plague that unleashed monsters and other mutations upon the land. Deck management is key, and every choice a player makes can strengthen their odds in battle or make things significantly more tricky. Find resources and upgrade items to further bolster HP and attack power. Deck of Ashes’ roguelike element means it’s especially vital to keep an eye on health–if the player dies, only the help of dark magic can prevent permadeath.
- Tactical card battler featuring a rogue’s gallery of anti heroes in search of redemption in an apocalyptic world
- Play as one of four Outcasts and build a deck to devastate enemies and ensure survival
- Gothic hand drawn art style that emphasizes the game’s nightmarish tone
- Explore an ever-changing, procedurally generated world in search of new cards and upgrade materials–but beware, as random events and ambushes may lurk right around the corner
- Strategically build a deck of cards that strengthens characters and devastates enemies–with over 100 cards to choose from for each character the possibilities are endless!
- Face off against various monster classes in unique biomes that affect characters in different ways
- On Steam, save 10% when buying the Complete Edition (Game + DLC), and save 15% when buying the Definitive Bundle (Game + DLC + exclusive content including artbook and game soundtrack)