Developer & Publisher: MEDER Dynamics
Genre: Simulation, factory builder
Launch Date: TBD
Media Contact: email@example.com
Build a factory in an infinite simulated voxel world. Mine resources, craft machinery and automate your research to progress. Face logistic challenges by planning and building a conveyor belt and pipe network. Manage a complex power system and expand your constantly growing production lines.
- Factory Base Building: Place and construct foundations, buildings, machines and various other structures to build a functioning factory
- Multiplayer: Foundry can be played in cooperative multiplayer and although there is no player limit, we recommend 2-4 players based on the current content.
- First-Person 3D: Traverse a 3D world in first-person, with the ability to jump and sprint
- Stylized Sci-Fi Theme: Explore a stylized and futuristic sci-fi world with various biomes like forests, jungles, deserts and mountains
- Procedural Voxel World: Every new game generates a completely new world. Terrain, vegetation, biome placement and everything else is procedurally generated
- Research and Progression: At the very beginning, only a couple of machines and buildings are available. The game gains additional complexity and content by using research to unlock advanced technologies.
- Automation & Logistics Management: Automation is key in streamlining complex crafting tasks to satisfy the demand of items. Machines can be connected by conveyor belts which transport items. The later game introduces pipes and chemical processing machines to automate liquid & gas refining.
- Crafting: The game has dozens of items and crafting recipes from ores to intermediate components like machinery parts to advanced objects like circuit boards or energy cells.