Developer & Publisher: Nikola Todorovic
Platform: PC via Steam
Genre: Action-Horror Roguelike
Launch Date: TBD
Media Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mortal Sin is an action-horror roguelike where players must venture through dangerous dungeons dismembering enemies, avoiding hazardous traps, collecting loot and upgrading themselves in order to progress in a world where death is only the beginning.
- Weapon-based melee combat featuring: slashes, thrusts, kicks, bashes, dashes, parries, spells and a deep combo system to tie it all together.
- Rewards that unlock as players progress through the game. Collecting these rewards can greatly change future runs.
- Numerous character builds and playstyles to experiment with and randomized loot and passive skills to find.
- Procedurally generated levels with enemies, rooms and traps randomized every playthrough.
- Psychedelic graphic novel-inspired visuals in a dark horror fantasy setting.
- Secret portals and challenge orbs provide players with powerful bonuses at the cost of having to take on increasingly difficult challenges.
- Unlock the Trial of Resolve by completing the game’s first area and gain the opportunity to get powerful passive skills but beware, the trial is a very challenging battle.