Developer & Publisher: Triternion
Platform: Steam, PlayStation, and Xbox
Genre: Medieval, Multiplayer, Hack and Slash
Launch Date: TBA
Media Contact: email@example.com
Mordhau is a first and third-person multiplayer slasher. Enter a hectic battlefield with space for 64 players to battle it out in brutal and satisfying melee combat. Mordhau focuses on skill-based combat, forcing players to find their play style by chaining combo attacks and using a variety of weapons. The world around you will come alive, as players will be able to lead calvary charges, experience castle sieges, and operate equipment such as the ballista.
- Massive battles: From small-scale engagements to 64-player all-out war in modes such as Frontline and Invasion.
- Cooperative & offline play: Fight waves of enemies alongside your friends in the cooperative Horde mode, or practice your skills offline against AI.
- Free-form melee and ranged combat: Gain complete control over your character and attacks and develop your unique style.
- In-depth character customization: Sculpt your face, create your weapon from parts, and pick out individual armor pieces to create the perfect warrior.
- Huge arsenal of weapons & equipment: Take on enemies with a greatsword, rain arrows from above, or even sit back and build fortifications.
- Fight anywhere: Experience cavalry charges, fight on ladders, and operate siege engines such as the catapult and ballista.
- Visceral and gory combat: Feel the impact of every blow, and send limbs flying as you wreak havoc upon your foes. (Blood & gore are optional)
- Believable fights: A game where fights look believable, MORDHAU strikes a balance between gameplay and realism.