Developer & Publisher: Code Three Fifty One
Platform: PC, macOS, Linux
Genre: Strategy, Role Playing
Launch Date: 2022
YouTube Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVYewWQ52-o
Media Contact: Dominic@vicariouspr.com
You command the Steel Dragons, a mercenary outfit fighting for survival in the harsh, urban near-future that is Haven City. Select and control squads of mercs as they battle gangsters, rival mercs and corrupt government forces in a bid to make ends meet, and make a difference where you can. Manage your crew’s stats and gear, wrangle a diverse range of merc personalities, and conquer the deep tactical elements that make Project Haven a standalone turn-based combat experience.
- Tactical Turn-Based Experience: Find your own fighting style against handcrafted enemies and environments that cater for multiple tactics.
- Immersive Action: Aim freely at your enemies with simulated projectiles. All this from a 3rd person view.
- Flexible Combat System: Hunker down or lean into cover. Use stealth to avoid detection. Hack locks or demolish walls to get to your enemies. All without restrictive square or hex grids.
- Modular Damage: You can wing your enemy to reduce their accuracy, shoot them in the legs to slow their movement, or go for sweet extra damage with a headshot.
- Story-Driven Campaign: Learn the harsh realities of a seething megacity full of desperation and dark secrets. Witness the gritty lives of mercs and NPCs, and experience a story-driven campaign with fully voiced and motion-captured characters and cinematics.
- RPG Character Progression: Improve your mercs’ attributes and unlock new skills as they gain experience and level up.
- Advanced Weapon Mechanics: Numerous modifications, magazine management, chambered bullets, and different types of ammo for different situations.
- Co-Op And Skirmish Mode: Play solo or in co-op up to 4 players in a turn-based online co-op campaign mode, or skirmish in randomly generated maps.