Developer & Publisher: SuperKami / Toplitz Productions
Genre: Multiplayer / Co-Op / Survival / City Builder / Adventure
Launch Date: TBA
Media Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience an epic adventure in Feudal Japan and build your own village in a beautiful ocean-side valley in this cross-genre game. Protect your settlement from the dangers of war-torn Japan and rise from simple peasant to man of legend.
- Survival Village Builder: Build a beautiful village, grow it into a thriving city and enjoy the feeling when new inhabitants populate your town. Build more towns and create a vibrant community all over the valley.
- Life Simulator In Feudal Japan: Live your life in former times in beautiful Japan, from a peasant to the leader – make your way through history.
- Play Solo And Co-Op: Build your legend on your own or get some help in conquering the vast map that will make you forget about time.
- Sandbox Mode Or Story Mode: Choose your own playstyle. Follow the captivating story that grips you from the very beginning or explore an open world that allows you to unleash your creativity.
- Developed In Cooperation With Japan History Experts: Every part of Sengoku Dynasty has been faithfully researched, from the smallest stones right through to its culture and politics; all should be historically accurate.
- Deep Cultural Aspect: Learn more about the Japanese Culture in the Middle Ages and experience the fascinating traditions.
- Deep Crafting And Building Mechanics: Craft tools, weapons, meals, medicine, cultivate land. Work on Special Projects that will change the world.
- Melee And Ranged Weaponry: Protect your village and your beloved ones: study weaponry, craft your weapons and learn how to use them. From simple wooden spears, through unique Japanese weapons and bows up to gunpowder…
- Village And Family Management: Build up your villages, ensure the long-term existence and growth and create a prosperous dynasty for generations to come.