Vicarious PR is a leading marketing agency for video games and tech focusing on PR and social media community growth services. We are expanding our diverse and creative team and are looking for a social media team leader to run and expand the social media department.
To apply please send resume and other requirements to services (at) Vicariouspr.com
Responsibilities for Social Media Team Lead
• Oversee day-to-day management of team, social media content creation, campaigns and ensure brand consistency
• Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels
• Work with clients to create and implement social media strategies monthly
• Work with team to create social content strategies
• Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice, and terminology
• Supervise all aspects of social media workflows and policy and procedures for the team to follow
• Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, TikTok and LinkedIn
• Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others
• Oversee the creating and implementation of social media ad campaigns and creation of creatives
Qualifications for Social Media Team Lead
• 3-5 years of social media management experience
• 1-2 years of experience managing other people.
• Professional certification in one or more social media platforms strongly preferred
• Proficient using multi-social posting programs such as Hootsuite, agora pulse, and Gain
• Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office, Google suite, and Adobe Suites including experience with photoshop, adobe premiere.
• General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content
• Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention
• Strong communication skills
• Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach
• Ability to manage and supervise a diverse group of employees and simultaneously work toward many company initiatives at once
• Please provide references
• Please provide a couple of examples of your social media content or campaigns.